ALL PERSONS MUST ADHERE TO THE POOL RULES OR RISK SUSPENSION OF POOL PRIVILEGES. PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE AND COURTESY IN THE POOL AREA FOR THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT OF ALL THOSE AROUND YOU.
- The pool is for the use of Woodland Hills Homeowners, who are pool members, and their invited guests only.
- Swimming and using the pool enclosure is at your own risk at all times. The Woodland Hills Homeowners Association assumes no responsibility for injuries or accidents.
- All children 12 years old and under must be accompanied by a resident at least 18 years old who assumes responsibility for them at all times.
- To protect the water filtration system, no cut-off jeans/shorts or styrofoam items (floats, cups, etc.) are allowed in the pool.
- Glass, bottles and other breakable objects are not allowed in the pool or the enclosure at any time.
- Running, wrestling, dunking, spitting, gum, pushing and horseplay are not allowed.
- Floats, tubes, rafts and inflatable toys are for fun only. They may be used only when the pool is not crowded.
- Smoking is not allowed within the pool enclosure, including the restrooms.
- The pump house and pool equipment areas are off limits to all persons other than members of the pool committee and its designees.
- Persons with sores or bandages may not enter the pool.
- Trash is to be placed in the proper receptacles and not thrown in the pool or grass or left on tables or sun deck areas.
- Excessive noise, such as yelling and loud music, will not be tolerated.
- No animals are allowed within the pool enclosure. This is a Health Department regulation.
- Swimming alone is not recommended.
- All guests (non-residents of Woodland Hills) must be accompanied by their resident host at all times while in the pool enclosure. Our pool is rather small, so we ask for people to limit their guests to 5 people.
- After 10 p.m., only residents and their guests at least 18 years old are permitted in the pool enclosure.
- Private parties requiring exclusive use of the pool are not allowed. No parties are allowed on Saturday or Sunday. All parties must have the prior approval of the Pool Committee. Requests must be made to the pool committee in writing at least two weeks before the event.
- These rules are subject to change at any time. New or amended rules will be posted at the pool gate as required.